Monday, January 14, 2013

Peace be upon you


Assalamualaikum ~ Peace be upon you.

After a very very long hiatus (last post was in 2009), I am finally making this blog up and running again.

I started this blog way back in Year 2004. I have my little fair share of readers (known and unknown) and over the years the numbers of visitiors keep declining untill I believe that my blog is as good as dead. All the posts were accounts throughout my teenage life or I personally prefer to call "young adult" life. I see how I change in terms of the way I think, the way I look, the things I like and even the way I write.

Oh man, how time flies. I can't even believe that was me. And guess what, I'm now a WIFE. A full-fledged wifey =)

Initially, before restarting the blog up again, I decided to delete all my past posts. Not that I were ashamed of it but they were my past and my past is irrelevant now but then again, I thought, they were a part of me. My past contributed to how I am now so I finally decided to put all my past posts on draft. I will probably publish some of my past post just to reminisce those quirky accounts of my life when I was younger. I think its going to be interesting looking back on how I were.

Shall stop here for now.

Update: 28.01.14
I believe I should at least post a wedding photo of mine. This candid shot of us were taken by a cousin of mine.I simply love how suave my husband look in this picture and of course how obviously happy I looked too despite the fact that we actually wore a bright pink outfit!
This photo shall always be kept as momento that stores part of this dainty memory of mine...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.